1-888-502-8241 popup is nothing but a phishing domain hosted by cyber criminal. Recently, many users complaint that they are always received the message from 1-888-502-8241 popup and it is annoying and useless. After we do some tests, we found that it was random popups from adware, and its main purpose to infect your PC is to gain profits. 1-888-502-8241 popup is not a benign website.
What does 1-888-502-8241 popup intend to do when it enters your PC?
1-888-502-8241 popup will send you bogus notice, and it disguises as a system track domain which records and cares all the problems on your PC to make you believe it. It will copy the Logo and name from the official sites of Microsoft and it looks like it has close relationship with the real Windows support. And then it attaches a fake virus warning which lead you to the malicious website or company so that it receives money from their owners by sell of tech service. It seems no a complicated fraud, but people are cheated easily.
What is the harmful effects brought by 1-888-502-8241 popup?
If you think you don’t care that you are disturbed by the websites or freeware and then you will be okay with 1-888-502-8241 popup, you may be wrong. it is not simple. When you have numerous malware gathering on your PC, your operation system will be damaged. And when you can imagine what will bring in with the unknown websites. if you want to be free from the scam, you would better to remove 1-888-502-8241 popup right now, and the following information will help you.
1-888-502-8241 popup Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of 1-888-502-8241 popup with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete 1-888-502-8241 popup Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of 1-888-502-8241 popup with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the 1-888-502-8241 popup manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during 1-888-502-8241 popup manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove 1-888-502-8241 popup safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall 1-888-502-8241 popup and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click 1-888-502-8241 popup or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove 1-888-502-8241 popup from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select 1-888-502-8241 popup and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select 1-888-502-8241 popup and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select 1-888-502-8241 popup and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove 1-888-502-8241 popup associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of 1-888-502-8241 popup from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by 1-888-502-8241 popup and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<1-888-502-8241 popup>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete 1-888-502-8241 popup with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove 1-888-502-8241 popup completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove 1-888-502-8241 popup and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove 1-888-502-8241 popup and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing 1-888-502-8241 popup and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by 1-888-502-8241 popup:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by 1-888-502-8241 popup and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of 1-888-502-8241 popup
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing 1-888-502-8241 popup
To avoid 1-888-502-8241 popup coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.