Do You Know How Dangerous the HI UNINSTALL Is?
HI UNINSTALL belongs to the category of PUP and it is always brought by freeware. As you know, adware is capable of producing various forms of ads, such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari, and popup ads are the most common and notorious ones. It is able to diffuse as a system report so that users tend to believe in its content. And HI UNINSTALL popup is infected your PC with fake updated reminder.
In what ways for HI UNINSTALL appear on your PC?
HI UNINSTALL generally appears on your PC with three ways. They are spam email, porn websites, or freeware installation. With spam email, it always hides in the attachment with a startup program that will trigger the downloading and installing of adware and popup application. Some are brought by porn websites, and the buttons attached on the sites always link you to torrent file of popup program. And the most common way is that it will be packed with the third party application. Only if you miss a small detail when you install the applications, you will get a package of malware inside your PC.
What is the purpose of HI UNINSTALL?
HI UNINSTALL is a profits oriented application and all its conducts is for money. It sends you the updated requirement for some applications. For example, it will warn you that your Flash Media is required to be updated for better performance. But its link is far from the official one but with a bundle of freeware. The more you download the freeware, the more money it will get from their developer. Therefore, HI UNINSTALL will try every way to trick you to clicks it. If you don’t want to be the tool making money for HI UNINSTALL, you would better to get it deleted with the removal instructions here.
More Dangers Caused by HI UNINSTALL
- It makes your web browser unusable;
- It leads you to buy fake service from scam companies;
- It can help other threats invade your system;
- It can cause identity theft and make you suffer big financial loss;
- It can assist cyber criminal hack in your system to steal you files.
HI UNINSTALL Removal Instructions
(Windows OS) Plan A – Get Rid of HI UNINSTALL with Manually (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
(Apple Mac OS) Plan C – Remove HI UNINSTALL Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy and Safe For All Mac OS Users)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A, Plan B or Plan C
Attention, Please! For the safety of your computer, before you start the HI UNINSTALL manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during HI UNINSTALL manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove HI UNINSTALL safely and easily with professional security tools.
|Click Here to Automatically Get Rid of HI UNINSTALL with Professional Anti-malware Tool|
Step 1 – Uninstall HI UNINSTALL and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click HI UNINSTALL or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove HI UNINSTALL from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select HI UNINSTALL and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select HI UNINSTALL and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select HI UNINSTALL and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove HI UNINSTALL associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of HI UNINSTALL from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by HI UNINSTALL and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<HI UNINSTALL>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove HI UNINSTALL and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove HI UNINSTALL completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove HI UNINSTALL and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove HI UNINSTALL and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by HI UNINSTALL:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by HI UNINSTALL and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security:
In case the HI UNINSTALL virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security with 60 days free trail here:
(Mac OS) Plan C – Remove HI UNINSTALL Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy For All Mac OS Users)
In case your system has been attacked by HI UNINSTALL and other infections, MacKeeper will be the easiest and fastest way to clean up them and cure your Mac.Mackeeper is a reliable and powerful Mac protection and optimization software which helps you keep your Mac clean, fast and safe. Mackeeper is one of the best Mac OS security software designed to offer Mac users with best experience. Mackeeper has received great reputations from its users and it is winning trust from more and more users. As a 16 in 1 application is the most advanced way to care for your Mac. It is worth to get it. Follow steps below to delete the threats now:
1. Download and Install MacKeeper by clicking the image below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed, use the Find & Fix feature to check the status of your Mac and remove all infections and fix all problems:
3. If the Find & Fix did not solve all issues, you can use the Geek on Demand feature to get a Apple expert to help you as an personal assistant. The Apple Certified Support Professional expert will provide solutions for any technical problem, whether a minor nuisance or a catastrophic failure.
Mackeeper is a package of 16 applications, you can get almost all necessary tools for your Mac and everything will become easy and convenient on your machine. Here are some powerful tools packed in MacKeeper:
Internet Security – Protect your Mac from identity theft fraud (phishing), malware, spyware, adware, viruses and identity theft while using the Internet.
Files Recovery – Deleting files does not necessarily mean losing them forever. Now you can recover even after they are deleted from the trash.
Files Finder – Search and quickly find any lost or misplaced file, even without knowing what folder is.
Disk Usage – Look at the size of the folders on your hard drive to see at a glance which folders take up more space.
Anti-theft – If you steal your Mac, theft continues its location and even makes a snapshot of the thief with iSight.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing HI UNINSTALL
To avoid HI UNINSTALL coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.