Do You Know How Dangerous the Free_Ven Is?
Free_Ven seems like a useful application benefiting your computer. For this reason, if you begin to install or decide to keep it, you will regret and it will totally let you down later. Free_Ven is nothing but a adware which owns more disadvantage weighing the advantage. And some of the tech expert will agree that it has no advantage.
Free_Ven is brought in by several ways and no matter in what way, it is hard for you to detect its trick. They can be pore websites, spam email, freeware installer and fake software update links. For example, you don’t know if it will be a spam email if it uses personal address and you will be curious about what it really is to avoid missing some important email from your customers, your HR, your teachers and anyone unknown but matter a lot. When you open its attachment which contains the trigger to download adware or some torrent files of adware. In this way, Free_Ven exists on your PC. And you can’t even avoid if you are still using Internet.
Likewise, not only the way Free_Ven enters your PC is harmful, but also it functions harmful conducts on your PC. It will put your activities under controls without consent. And it is able to expose your privacy information from your computer. Besides, Free_Ven will be used as a tool to as a fraud conducted to your family and friends in your name. To protect yourself and people around you, we provide removal guides helpful for its deleting jibes.
Bad Issus Caused by Free_Ven Virus
1. It can execute numerous harmful tasks to take up lots CPU and RAM space
2. It leads everything run slowly and causes system death or crash
3. It adds malicious browser extensions to present you endless ads and spam popups
4. It can get your PC infected with other infections like Spyware,Adware, Browser Hijacker and Ransomware
5. It causes malfunctions of many programs or system functions
6. It can be used to collect your privacy and personal information such as password, credit card information.
Free_Ven Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Free_Ven with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Free_Ven Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Free_Ven with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Free_Ven manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Free_Ven manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Free_Ven safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Free_Ven and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Free_Ven or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Free_Ven from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Free_Ven and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Free_Ven and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Free_Ven and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Free_Ven associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Free_Ven from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Free_Ven and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Free_Ven>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Free_Ven with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Free_Ven completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Free_Ven and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Free_Ven and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Free_Ven:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Free_Ven and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the Free_Ven virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Free_Ven
To avoid Free_Ven coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.