Tradeadexchange.com, as the name implied, is a pop-up windows that reminds you that there are new versions available for your Flash player and it is required to be updated. Sometimes, it will warmly send you the page just with two options “updated” or “download”. Whichever you choose, you will get some extra freeware or shareware downloaded and installed on your PC.
Sometimes, Tradeadexchange.com will threaten you that if you don’t update it, you will encounter not only Flash player fails, but also PC system fails. Later, if you close the web as your wish, you will really receive another pop-up windows that your computer is no longer protected and you should call the IT technicians for help. What a smart move! And then, you will believe in the both tricks.
Actually, this two tricks are the typical ones for pop-up ads, like Tradeadexchange.com. The former one is to cheat you to open the misleading links so that it can get commission from the sponsored websites or freeware. The latter one is worse. It cause the problems on your PC, and ask you to call for help from its developer. You can imagine that they can of course solve the problems easily and you would be willing to pay for it.
Most of the users, even the experienced one cannot distinguish if it is the fake websites. Therefore, we recommend you do a general check-up for your computer first and get it removed. The following ads are for your reference.
tradeadexchange.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of tradeadexchange.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete tradeadexchange.com with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of tradeadexchange.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the tradeadexchange.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during tradeadexchange.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you get rid of tradeadexchange.com safely and easily with tradeadexchange.com scanner.
Step 1 – Uninstall tradeadexchange.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click tradeadexchange.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove tradeadexchange.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select tradeadexchange.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select tradeadexchange.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select tradeadexchange.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove tradeadexchange.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of tradeadexchange.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by tradeadexchange.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<tradeadexchange.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete tradeadexchange.com with SpyHunter
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove tradeadexchange.com completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove tradeadexchange.com and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove tradeadexchange.com and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing tradeadexchange.com and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by tradeadexchange.com:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by tradeadexchange.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of tradeadexchange.com
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing tradeadexchange.com
To avoid tradeadexchange.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.