Do You Know How Dangerous the PUP.optional.gizoobo Is?
Obviously, PUP.optional.gizoobo belongs to the group of Trojan and it can lurk on your PC without any notification. People always have obscure impression when we talk about PUP.optional.gizoobo but it may have been your PC for a long time. it is such an application which cannot be stopped once it is running. in this way, we believe that users need specific introduction and removal guides about it.
One of the characteristic of PUP.optional.gizoobo is that it can hide itself very well on your PC, and it will fake as a program or inside programs. And sometimes it will lurk in Win.ini or Winstart.bat and then even users have found it and will not delete it. what’s more, the common files may be also be a settlement for PUP.optional.gizoobo, and it will be hard to be discovered in this case. The better it can hide, the more harms it will exert.
PUP.optional.gizoobo is used by hackers to invade your PC system, and it is able to make all the things happening smoothly. When it enters your PC, it will monitor users’ activities and steal the data or information. also, its target is the passwords on your PC. it may spy on the password of administration or those of games, banks, or credit card, in order to steal privacy or for some profits suppose.
In this time, the best idea is to get PUP.optional.gizoobo removed from your PC totally. But as users normally have difficult to find it out, we provide you with some removal guides. And please check it.
Terrible System Performance Caused by PUP.optional.gizoobo Virus
- 1. It slow download speed of entire system and makes everything difficult to respond
- 2. Annoying fake alerts and ads keep popping up to disturb you when you surf the internet
- 3. It damages your registry to make your computer filled with security exploits
- 4. It may disable many programs or even system functions of your computer.
- 5. It rediects you to dangerous websites conatining more infections
- 6. It silently permite remote access request to help unknown person enter your PC to steal your files
- 7. It uses advanced tracking technique to spy on your PC activities and get your priavcy
PUP.optional.gizoobo Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of PUP.optional.gizoobo with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete PUP.optional.gizoobo Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of PUP.optional.gizoobo with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the PUP.optional.gizoobo manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during PUP.optional.gizoobo manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove PUP.optional.gizoobo safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall PUP.optional.gizoobo and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click PUP.optional.gizoobo or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove PUP.optional.gizoobo from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select PUP.optional.gizoobo and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select PUP.optional.gizoobo and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select PUP.optional.gizoobo and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove PUP.optional.gizoobo associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of PUP.optional.gizoobo from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by PUP.optional.gizoobo and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<PUP.optional.gizoobo>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete PUP.optional.gizoobo with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove PUP.optional.gizoobo completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove PUP.optional.gizoobo and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove PUP.optional.gizoobo and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by PUP.optional.gizoobo:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by PUP.optional.gizoobo and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the PUP.optional.gizoobo virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing PUP.optional.gizoobo
To avoid PUP.optional.gizoobo coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.