What is JS:Agent-CIW?
JS:Agent-CIW declares as a Trojan which is well-known for its damage and its super hideous functions. It works well to make itself invisible for users so that it avoids the detecting from other software. It can cause loophole on your system so that hackers and virus can get access to your PC easily. And also, it will fabricate hijackers and threats to elicit money from you. In this case, it seems impossible for you to protect your PC and money efficiently with JS:Agent-CIW on your PC.
JS:Agent-CIW can be brought by the attachments or spam emails, the fake links on the porn sites. And this tools will also bring in the virus or any other malware on your PC. Besides, it will be packed with unknown freeware. When you search some freeware you want, you many download a package of software. And most of the time, Trojan hide on it and will install itself when it land on your PC. It is sneaky and unavoidable.
Unlike virus, JS:Agent-CIW can mask itself well. Normally, it can blind the eyes of all kind of anti-virus applications. It can disguise as a normal file, and it will change its name like .jpg so that users will take it as a image file. And it will also hide on the registry, and secretly change the setting from inside. These things are done traceless. Users can hardly figure out what is really going on your PC.
There is no doubt that JS:Agent-CIW is harmful to your PC, and you should eliminate it immediately. But it will prevent you to do it by all means. We will present you the most useful guides here.
Terrible System Performance Caused by JS:Agent-CIW Virus
- 1. It slow download speed of entire system and makes everything difficult to respond
- 2. Annoying fake alerts and ads keep popping up to disturb you when you surf the internet
- 3. It damages your registry to make your computer filled with security exploits
- 4. It may disable many programs or even system functions of your computer.
- 5. It rediects you to dangerous websites conatining more infections
- 6. It silently permite remote access request to help unknown person enter your PC to steal your files
- 7. It uses advanced tracking technique to spy on your PC activities and get your priavcy
JS:Agent-CIW Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of JS:Agent-CIW with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete JS:Agent-CIW Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of JS:Agent-CIW with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the JS:Agent-CIW manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during JS:Agent-CIW manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove JS:Agent-CIW safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall JS:Agent-CIW and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click JS:Agent-CIW or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove JS:Agent-CIW from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select JS:Agent-CIW and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select JS:Agent-CIW and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select JS:Agent-CIW and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove JS:Agent-CIW associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of JS:Agent-CIW from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by JS:Agent-CIW and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<JS:Agent-CIW>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete JS:Agent-CIW with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove JS:Agent-CIW completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove JS:Agent-CIW and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove JS:Agent-CIW and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by JS:Agent-CIW:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by JS:Agent-CIW and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the JS:Agent-CIW virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing JS:Agent-CIW
To avoid JS:Agent-CIW coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.