Do You Know How Dangerous the Http://bc.vc Is?
http://bc.vc is not a benign website. It is redirect virus used to earn web traffic and display annoying ads and malicious popup Window and it cheats you to download the sponsored freeware to get commission. If the popup Windows keep appearing on your PC, you are inevitable to fall into the trap.
How was http://bc.vc brought into your computer?
http://bc.vc comes to your PC with spam email, freeware and porn website. As you know, adware aims to infecting your PC with tens of thousands of ads. This ads are not just annoying, but also very dangerous since each contains a scam. And if you are not enough careful just for a while, you may take the chance to fall into the trap.
http://bc.vc producers are packed with the third party application. When you download unknown application from malicious sites, you most probably have adware inside your PC. And if you get adware, it is not wired for popup ads appearing on your PC as popup ads are the most common and notorious form of ads.
What will http://bc.vc cause to your PC?
As mentioned above, the fake updated requirements from http://bc.vc will link you to download malicious freeware. These freeware is not dangerous itself, but when it all cumulated on your PC, your PC operation will be affected and later, the whole system will be damaged. On the other hand, if it is able to bring in freeware, then so as the virus. When virus enters your computer, it is not just the system security problem, but also the privacy and financial safety issues. To a voice there issues erupting on your PC together, you would better to delete http://bc.vc immediately. And we suggest you to follow the steps here.
The annoying traits made by http://bc.vc
1. It connects malicious server to download more infections into your computer secretly
2. It will casue system crash or death and damage computer programs
3. It changes homepage of web browser and prevents user from modifying it
4. It redirects your web searches to advertising or phishing websites
5. It helps cyber criminal steal some important information of your computer
http://bc.vc Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of http://bc.vc with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete http://bc.vc Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of http://bc.vc with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the http://bc.vc manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during http://bc.vc manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove http://bc.vc safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall http://bc.vc and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click http://bc.vc or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove http://bc.vc from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select http://bc.vc and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select http://bc.vc and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select http://bc.vc and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove http://bc.vc associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of http://bc.vc from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by http://bc.vc and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<http://bc.vc>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete http://bc.vc with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove http://bc.vc completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove http://bc.vc and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove http://bc.vc and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by http://bc.vc:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by http://bc.vc and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the http://bc.vc virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing http://bc.vc
To avoid http://bc.vc coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.