Piggy Coupon is a very common potentially unwanted program (PUP) which can’t be detected easily for normal software. And it will do nothing good to your PC and we always call it adware. in general, Piggy Coupon will disguise as a very helpful shopping assistances and when you are doing shopping or even in every online activities, it shows up and shows you the most favorable coupons or discounts with the key words you used. And when you click it and discover they are always the fake links, it is too late as you have been set up and your PC is not safe anymore.
Piggy Coupon has the ability to spy on your moves and then extract the information which is up to their interest to carry on the scam as mentioned above, and it is always with the form of banner ads, pop-up ads, in-text ads, video ads, sound ads, etc.. Therefore, we can clarify Piggy Coupon as a malware. The fake links will deceive you into bring in more harmful adware and sometimes even virus. once your PC is infected with adware, you get chance to infect with everything later.
The goal of Piggy Coupon is so pure and it just works for money. when you are visiting its sponsor’s sites or bringing in application, you get money accordingly. And if it wants to elicit more money from you, it will carry on another harms. If you have been worried about Piggy Coupon already and want to get rid of it, please check the instructions here.
Piggy Coupon Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Piggy Coupon with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Piggy Coupon Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Piggy Coupon with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Piggy Coupon manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Piggy Coupon manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Piggy Coupon safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Piggy Coupon and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Piggy Coupon or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Piggy Coupon from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Piggy Coupon and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Piggy Coupon and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Piggy Coupon and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Piggy Coupon associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Piggy Coupon from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Piggy Coupon and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Piggy Coupon>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Piggy Coupon with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Piggy Coupon completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Piggy Coupon and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove Piggy Coupon and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing Piggy Coupon and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Piggy Coupon:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Piggy Coupon and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of Piggy Coupon
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Piggy Coupon
To avoid Piggy Coupon coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.