What is customerhelp-support.com?
Customerhelp-support.com is a phony virus alert as it what it looks like, it is sent by your browsers. If you have faith in these works, it will let you down later. Customerhelp-support.com is generated by potentially unwanted program (PUP), and it is one of the harmful things carried on by adware to your PC. You may have no idea what the adware have done to your computer exactly, but you can see it clear what customerhelp-support.com make to occurs in certain circumstance.
How does customerhelp-support.com carry on scam on your PC?
It can be said without exaggeration that customerhelp-support.com is doing a significant scam to you, but it is simple. Its adware first will cause the system problems on your PC, and then customerhelp-support.com will showcase with alert related this problems, which will be seen as like it comes from your browsers or your system. When the users begin to worry about their PC, they will call the tech support. After that, they lose their identity and money.
What is the harmful effects brought by customerhelp-support.com?
In this case, customerhelp-support.com wants to make more money from you, so it will not really solve your problems. It will make this scams repeat. And it means that your computer will face up with more problems and you are cheated more money. When users detect this scam clearly, they will prone to make decisions to delete customerhelp-support.com as soon as possible so we provide you the instructions to do so.
customerhelp-support.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of customerhelp-support.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete customerhelp-support.com Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of customerhelp-support.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the customerhelp-support.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during customerhelp-support.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove customerhelp-support.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall customerhelp-support.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click customerhelp-support.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove customerhelp-support.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select customerhelp-support.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select customerhelp-support.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select customerhelp-support.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove customerhelp-support.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of customerhelp-support.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by customerhelp-support.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<customerhelp-support.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete customerhelp-support.com with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove customerhelp-support.com completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove customerhelp-support.com and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove customerhelp-support.com and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing customerhelp-support.com and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by customerhelp-support.com:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by customerhelp-support.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of customerhelp-support.com
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing customerhelp-support.com
To avoid customerhelp-support.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.