t.mookie1.com is a annoying and malicious popup ad sent by potentially unwanted program (PUP), which is able to serve as an extension or add-on on the browsers, so it could directly recommend itself to you. It asserts to be a helper for your computer. And it will display many ads for the items you are into before you. That is not because it could know you better, but it could monitor your system. So it is unreliable.
After you get T.mookie1.com inside your PC, you will finally suffer some big problems. And then, your PC will be paralyzed. It will first release many ads with the subjects monitored from your behaviors. And then, if you open the links here, you will get virus or freeware downloaded on the PC. Besides, these websites contain virus itself. It could insert browser hijacker to control your browsers as well. Thus, your system will give rise to many bugs and the operation condition turns to be unsafe.
It is not easy to get rid of T.mookie1.com for it has inserted a great number of rootkits on the system. Besides, it is impossible for you to detect all the virus or freeware brought by it. So we don’t think you could do it by yourself. We have provide some guides here which will describe the issues well. And please check the instructions below.
t.mookie1.com Removal Instructions
(Windows OS) Plan A – Delete t.mookie1.com Automatically (Easy and Safe For All PC Users)
(Windows OS) Plan B – Get Rid of t.mookie1.com with Manually (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
(Apple Mac OS) Plan C – Remove t.mookie1.com Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy and Safe For All Mac OS Users)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A, Plan B or Plan C
(Windows OS) Plan A – Delete t.mookie1.com Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove t.mookie1.com and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove t.mookie1.com completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove t.mookie1.com and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove t.mookie1.com and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by t.mookie1.com:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by t.mookie1.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security:
In case the t.mookie1.com virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security with 60 days free trail here:
(Windows OS) Plan B – Get Rid of t.mookie1.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the t.mookie1.com manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during t.mookie1.com manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan B will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan A which helps you detect and remove t.mookie1.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall t.mookie1.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click t.mookie1.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove t.mookie1.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select t.mookie1.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select t.mookie1.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select t.mookie1.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove t.mookie1.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of t.mookie1.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by t.mookie1.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<t.mookie1.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
(Mac OS) Plan C – Remove t.mookie1.com Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy For All Mac OS Users)
In case your system has been attacked by t.mookie1.com and other infections, MacKeeper will be the easiest and fastest way to clean up them and cure your Mac.Mackeeper is a reliable and powerful Mac protection and optimization software which helps you keep your Mac clean, fast and safe. Mackeeper is one of the best Mac OS security software designed to offer Mac users with best experience. Mackeeper has received great reputations from its users and it is winning trust from more and more users. As a 16 in 1 application is the most advanced way to care for your Mac. It is worth to get it. Follow steps below to delete the threats now:
1. Download and Install MacKeeper by clicking the image below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed, use the Find & Fix feature to check the status of your Mac and remove all infections and fix all problems:
3. If the Find & Fix did not solve all issues, you can use the Geek on Demand feature to get a Apple expert to help you as an personal assistant. The Apple Certified Support Professional expert will provide solutions for any technical problem, whether a minor nuisance or a catastrophic failure.
Mackeeper is a package of 16 applications, you can get almost all necessary tools for your Mac and everything will become easy and convenient on your machine. Here are some powerful tools packed in MacKeeper:
Internet Security – Protect your Mac from identity theft fraud (phishing), malware, spyware, adware, viruses and identity theft while using the Internet.
Files Recovery – Deleting files does not necessarily mean losing them forever. Now you can recover even after they are deleted from the trash.
Files Finder – Search and quickly find any lost or misplaced file, even without knowing what folder is.
Disk Usage – Look at the size of the folders on your hard drive to see at a glance which folders take up more space.
Anti-theft – If you steal your Mac, theft continues its location and even makes a snapshot of the thief with iSight.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing t.mookie1.com
To avoid t.mookie1.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.