What is Ransomcuck?
Ransomcuck is a extremely harmful data encryption Trojan and it also belongs to the money goer virus. It is famous for its super control power. As long as it gets into the computer system, it is able to infect all parts here, including all the files and programs here. So we don’t think it is a good idea to keep it on your PC. If you don’t know how to find it out from your PC, please check the article below.
How does Ransomcuck get ransom from you ?
The purpose of Ransomcuck is to get money from your PC. It will first blackmail your files. After it infects, the format of files will go wrong with the extension name adding strange suffix like .crypt, .crypz, .cryptz, .micro. Whatever you want to open, you will receive a warning message that these files are encrypted and you need apply decryption key to open them. Then, you have no choice to buy the decryption key from it.
What is the other damage Ransomcuck caused to your PC besides ransom?
Do you think all things will be recovered after you make the payment? Not exactly. Ransomcuck will still control your system and it will keep monitoring your online activities. So it is already ready to display danger on your system to blackmail you once more. In the other hand, your privacy is possibly spilled. Thus, we insist that you should ignore its requirement and seek help from other sources. Here we provide you some guides, and please follow them.
Ransomcuck Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Ransomcuck with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Ransomcuck Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Ransomcuck with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Ransomcuck manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Ransomcuck manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Ransomcuck safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Ransomcuck and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Ransomcuck or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete malicious files of Ransomcuck from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Ransomcuck and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Ransomcuck>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Ransomcuck with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Ransomcuck completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Ransomcuck and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Ransomcuck and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Ransomcuck:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Ransomcuck and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from Ransomcuck with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as Ransomcuck was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of Ransomcuck ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by Ransomcuck. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Ransomcuck
To avoid Ransomcuck coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.