Do You Know How Dangerous the Dnsapi.dll Is?
Do you think Dnsapi.dll will beyond any doubt give you any good function or experience? Obviously the answer is negative according to researches on Dnsapi.dll, we confirm that it is a PUP only disturbing your online-surfing but also endangering your privacy. If it is installed, you will basically encounter such issue: when you are shopping on the web, when you are chatting with your friends, or when you are browsing, numerous ads by Dnsapi.dll will appear on your screen with ideal deals and coupons. Have you planed to click it? Hold up! It is a trap! Give us a chance to disclose it.
Dnsapi.dll is kind of adware. Many users hate adware not just for it shows various false and misleading squeezing on your screen, which is irritating, but also for it can be utilized as an tool for digital criminals. The latter is the fundamental reason why we ought to uproot it totally.
When Dnsapi.dll is installed on your PC, numerous sorts of programming were brought. Among them, some are virus and the others are unknown software. They will steal all your data, accounts information or identities information. In this way, Dnsapi.dll will make a substantial financial lose. For instance, when you are talking online with your family or friends via Facebooke Massage, Twitter, or QICQ. It takes all your records and passwords, and even all your family or friends’ data. When you are disconnected from the net, your Facebook will be signed in and some criminal wrongdoers owning this data will ask your family or companions who care you much to loan them some cash in your name. What’s more, all of a sudden yourself as well as your dear family and friends are hoodwinked.
Dnsapi.dll is not a benign program for your PC at all. Therefore, you would better to get it removed from your PC. Following instructions will assist you.
Dnsapi.dll Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Dnsapi.dll with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Dnsapi.dll with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Dnsapi.dll with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Dnsapi.dll manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Dnsapi.dll manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you get rid of Dnsapi.dll safely and easily with Dnsapi.dll scanner.
Step 1 – Uninstall Dnsapi.dll and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Dnsapi.dll or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Dnsapi.dll from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Dnsapi.dll and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Dnsapi.dll and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Dnsapi.dll and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Dnsapi.dll associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Dnsapi.dll from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Dnsapi.dll and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Dnsapi.dll>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Dnsapi.dll with SpyHunter
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Dnsapi.dll completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Dnsapi.dll and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove Dnsapi.dll and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing Dnsapi.dll and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Dnsapi.dll:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Dnsapi.dll and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of Dnsapi.dll
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Dnsapi.dll
To avoid Dnsapi.dll coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.