All about .hNcrypt file virus
.hNcrypt file virus is a notorious ransomware that is out of dictate. So you could not expect it to obey any rules and you cannot accuse it. The conducts of .hNcrypt file virus are always the same and it is generic. It will encrypt all the items on the PC so that nobody can open them. But users will find something dazzling in the middle of this mess. And it requires users to follow the steps to give money for exchanging decryption key. If not, users should face with forsaking these things.
.hNcrypt file virus provides a bad barter which will not achieve win-win. Instead, after the money is checked on account, it could celebrate its victory and give a fake key. While users will also find that the problems unsolved but they suffer money lose. Some users try to uninstall .hNcrypt file virus from their PC, but they find a lot security software are dysfunctional and the items cannot be recovered. So they are subjected to seek help from .hNcrypt file virus again.
If you have encountered with .hNcrypt file virus, a great deal of malware will converge on the PC. As it could control the PC, it is most probably to set a backdoor to your computer for its malicious partners. All of them will have a outlet on your computer and make them wrecked. If you don’t want to be dimwit and be fooled by .hNcrypt file virus, you should go with the instructions here which will assist you to get rid of it. Please try the methods in the following context.
.hNcrypt file virus Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of .hNcrypt file virus with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete .hNcrypt file virus Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of .hNcrypt file virus with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the .hNcrypt file virus manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during .hNcrypt file virus manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove .hNcrypt file virus safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall .hNcrypt file virus and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click .hNcrypt file virus or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove .hNcrypt file virus connected adware from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select suspicious and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select suspicious and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select suspicious and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove .hNcrypt file virus associated virus)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of .hNcrypt file virus from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
2. Locate and remove registry files created by .hNcrypt file virus and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<.hNcrypt file virus>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete .hNcrypt file virus with Infections Quick Removal Tool and Recover the Infected Files
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove .hNcrypt file virus completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: SpyHunter`s free version will help you detect malicious items on your system for free. Based on the scan results it provides, you can choose to manually locate and remove the threats by yourself if you are computer specialist; And you can choose to let SpyHunter help you automatically remove the virus by purchasing its full version license. FYI, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove .hNcrypt file virus and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove .hNcrypt file virus and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by .hNcrypt file virus:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by .hNcrypt file virus and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from .hNcrypt file virus with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as .hNcrypt file virus was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of .hNcrypt file virus ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by .hNcrypt file virus. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing .hNcrypt file virus
To avoid .hNcrypt file virus coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.