1. What is stop-bad-ads.com?
stop-bad-ads.com is nothing to do with Windows firewall on your PC and it is unprofessional to indicate a system problems with the name of hardware, but it is sure a popup that is used to serve as a issues reminder. It will warn you that your PC encounters severe problems and then you lose money. stop-bad-ads.com will appear on Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari, and by far we found that none browsers can escape from its infection.
2. How does stop-bad-ads.com cheat your money
stop-bad-ads.com carries on tech support scam as we mentioned above. It can be very dangerous since it will first make the problems occur on your PC, and then it warns you of it and provides you guides to get it recovered. When you follow its plan, you will not only lose your money, but also get your PC destroyed.
3. How does stop-bad-ads.com infect your PC？
stop-bad-ads.com generally infects your PC in several ways, among which pore websites, spam email, freeware installer and fake software update links are common. It does mean that it is dangerous when you deal with the attachment of spam email, visit suspicious sites or download the freeware of unknown identity. And it also requires you to be familiar with these items well in order to tell which is trick and which is not.
We don’t really encourage you to do precaution job now because stop-bad-ads.com is definitely too late. So we provide you the most useful guides to help you.
More Problems from stop-bad-ads.com Virus
1. It can compromise your firewall and antivirus to introduce more infections
2. It alters your browser to force you to visit unsafe websites filled with scam advertisements
3. It takes up high system resources and strikingly slows down your computer speed
4. It damages system files to crash down your system constantly
5. It can be used by cyber criminals for stealing your personal information.
stop-bad-ads.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of stop-bad-ads.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete stop-bad-ads.com Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of stop-bad-ads.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the stop-bad-ads.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during stop-bad-ads.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove stop-bad-ads.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall stop-bad-ads.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click stop-bad-ads.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove stop-bad-ads.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select stop-bad-ads.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select stop-bad-ads.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select stop-bad-ads.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove stop-bad-ads.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of stop-bad-ads.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by stop-bad-ads.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\< stop-bad-ads.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete stop-bad-ads.com with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove stop-bad-ads.com completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove stop-bad-ads.com and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove stop-bad-ads.com and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by stop-bad-ads.com:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by stop-bad-ads.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the stop-bad-ads.com virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing stop-bad-ads.com
To avoid stop-bad-ads.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.