Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b has been confirmed as severely awful Trojan infection that can weaken your firewall and help other infections attack your system to totally make it become a wreck. It spreads through spam email, torrent files, porn sites, and free apps. Once it gets a spot in your system, it creates redundant and junks files in random folder of your system to mess up everything.
Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b delete files and adds harmful files in Registry to make your system filled with bugs. Then your machine is just like a naked system without any protection, thus remote attackers have chance to transfer more threats to your PC. Behind your eyes, various threats such as adware, spyware and hijacker will installed and you have to suffer problems such as homepage hijacking, webpage redirecting, ads harassing, slow Internet speed and BSOD or system crash. If you leave it stay on your system, your personal information may even be collected by remote attacked due to Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b. To avoid other damages to your system and protect your precious data, you need to delete Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b immediately.
Troubles Made by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b
- It alters your browser settings and avoids you changing them back
- It modifies DNS configuration and blocks you accessing most of legitimate websites
- It may communicates with remote server to install more malware in your computer silently
- It messes up your Registry and degrades your computer performance strikingly
- It installs malicious browser extension to generate annoying pop-ups
- It redirects you to other phishing sites which may steal your privacy
- It facilitates remote hacker to invade your system without permission
Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b
To avoid Trojan.Multi.GenAutoRunTask.b coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.