Do You Know How Dangerous the Any Search Manager Is?
Any Search Manager is one of suspicious search page which is found this week. And most of us called it browsers hijackers, as it will do harm to your PC and also your property. And it carries on simply but dangerous scam, many users cannot stand for this kind of fraud. Whatever smart you are, you will fall into this trap since it is too common to attract attentions from users. And its feature is that you are set up if you miss a little trace of details.
As you know, things like Any Search Manager belongs to such malicious programs, and it was designed by its developers aiming at gaining profits. Any Search Manager acts like a search engine, and make it possible to replace your appointed homepage and search engine in order to increase the change you clicks the links provided. And it remove all barriers for banner ads, pop-up ads, in-text ads, video ads, sound ads, etc. So that users will make mistake and click the right buttons. In this way, it could increase commission from its sponsored cooperators.
Therefore, Any Search Manager doesn’t mean to hurt you as its objective is just for money. But it sure hurt your PC in the same time. When you keep opening malicious sites or bringing in the useless freeware, virus followed and your PC will crash down later. The only way to protect your computer is to delete all this items on your PC. Following Any Search Manager removal guides will help you to clean up your PC and keep it safe.
Problems Caused by Any Search Manager
- It alters your browser settings and avoids you changing them back
- It modifies DNS configuration and blocks you accessing most of legitimate websites
- It may communicates with remote server to install more malware in your computer silently
- It messes up your Registry and degrades your computer performance strikingly
- It installs malicious browser extension to generate annoying pop-ups
- It redirects you to other phishing sites which may steal your privacy
- It facilitates remote hacker to invade your system without permission
Any Search Manager Removal Instructions
(Windows OS) Plan A – Get Rid of Any Search Manager with Manually (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
(Apple Mac OS) Plan C – Remove Any Search Manager Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy and Safe For All Mac OS Users)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A, Plan B or Plan C
Attention, Please! For the safety of your computer, before you start the Any Search Manager manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Any Search Manager manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Any Search Manager safely and easily with professional security tools.
|Click Here to Automatically Get Rid of Any Search Manager with Professional Anti-malware Tool|
Step 1 – Uninstall Any Search Manager and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Any Search Manager or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Any Search Manager from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Any Search Manager and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Any Search Manager and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Any Search Manager and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Any Search Manager associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Any Search Manager from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Any Search Manager and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Any Search Manager>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove Any Search Manager and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Any Search Manager completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Any Search Manager and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Any Search Manager and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Any Search Manager:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by Any Search Manager and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security:
In case the Any Search Manager virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security with 60 days free trail here:
(Mac OS) Plan C – Remove Any Search Manager Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy For All Mac OS Users)
In case your system has been attacked by Any Search Manager and other infections, MacKeeper will be the easiest and fastest way to clean up them and cure your Mac.Mackeeper is a reliable and powerful Mac protection and optimization software which helps you keep your Mac clean, fast and safe. Mackeeper is one of the best Mac OS security software designed to offer Mac users with best experience. Mackeeper has received great reputations from its users and it is winning trust from more and more users. As a 16 in 1 application is the most advanced way to care for your Mac. It is worth to get it. Follow steps below to delete the threats now:
1. Download and Install MacKeeper by clicking the image below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed, use the Find & Fix feature to check the status of your Mac and remove all infections and fix all problems:
3. If the Find & Fix did not solve all issues, you can use the Geek on Demand feature to get a Apple expert to help you as an personal assistant. The Apple Certified Support Professional expert will provide solutions for any technical problem, whether a minor nuisance or a catastrophic failure.
Mackeeper is a package of 16 applications, you can get almost all necessary tools for your Mac and everything will become easy and convenient on your machine. Here are some powerful tools packed in MacKeeper:
Internet Security – Protect your Mac from identity theft fraud (phishing), malware, spyware, adware, viruses and identity theft while using the Internet.
Files Recovery – Deleting files does not necessarily mean losing them forever. Now you can recover even after they are deleted from the trash.
Files Finder – Search and quickly find any lost or misplaced file, even without knowing what folder is.
Disk Usage – Look at the size of the folders on your hard drive to see at a glance which folders take up more space.
Anti-theft – If you steal your Mac, theft continues its location and even makes a snapshot of the thief with iSight.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Any Search Manager
To avoid Any Search Manager coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.